I first want to offer a sincere apology for not posting anything for 3 months. I've just had so much on my agenda with school, flight lessons, plane spotting, and other things. I know that you guys will appreciate me not posting anything as much as did. I hated not posting anything. Oh well, I think I might resume my post schedule now that my schedule is getting less packed.
- EAA Chapter 216 Newsletter Editor: So in late December, EAA Chapter 216's newsletter editor handed down the position to me in favor of being the chapter's Young Eagles Coordinator! I had an amazing time typing up the January newsletter, and am currently working on the February newsletter.
- JFK Spotting Trip (January 2016): My friends and I went plane spotting at JFK for MLK Day Weekend. Our intention was to get pictures of the Finnair A350, as well as some random airport ops. Turns out, the spotting trip got cut short by an unexpected snow shower. Expect some pictures in a bit...
- Speaking of the A350...: My plane spotting friends and I went to catch the A350's first scheduled voyage to the USA on New Years Day. Qatar Airways started service from DOH-PHL. I had a rather interesting arrival picture that qualifies as a night shot, as well as a spectacular day departure shot.
- Drill Weekend at Wilmington, Delaware: I went to Wilmington last weekend to do some military aviation spotting. I managed to get pictures of two 166th Airlift Squadron C-130H Hercules aircraft landing.
- New Scanner/Transceiver: I picked up an ICOM A5 for an incredibly low price, which I plan on using as a scanner for plane spotting, as well as a back up transceiver for flying.
- All A's and one B on my report card: I did it again. Only thing I have a beef with is my drama grade.
- Flight Simulation stuff: I upgraded to FSX: Steam Edition during the sale, and I must say I love it. It runs all of my complex stuff like FSX Blue Angels F/A-18, Milviz F-4, all of my airliners, and my A2A stuff at 30+ frames!
- Clean photo equipment, finally: After pestering with my lenses, as I thought they were dusty for months, I decided to check my mirrors. Turns out, I had dusty mirrors. I cleaned them up, did a test shoot, and they came out as clear as water.
Hello Readers and Welcome to my aviation blog,